Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

Having a ridiculous amount of fun playing this.
User is Acrylia.

Cygnus Cygnus

It's a cool game and it looks neat, but there are some lag problems.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

The game loads, then goes black and does nothing. Fix.

Slender 2D Slender 2D

I really don't find anything scary, or really impressive.
Honestly it just flat out wasn't scary.
The worst thing is that the game was laggy and the controls didn't even work well, so it spoiled any chance of being fun or scary.

Gangnam Style Dance Gangnam Style Dance

Not really too much fun, though I'm thinking if there was just a freestyle mode where you can just dance whatever to the music instead of just DDR style garbage, then it would be fun to play.

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

You guys did a good job!

My only complaint is that the controls were really sloppy, and the constant sliding around was really annoying.

Other than that, it was really nice.

Oh, and by the way, I'm friends with Krischan, so I get the whole Slime joke.

MintPaw responds:

Yeah, I know, I'll tighten it up next time around, thanks for playing and tell Kris I said hi!

Pico Radio Pico Radio

I really really like this. Ever since the newgrounds radio chat went down about a year ago, there has been no streaming radio. Also, the chat was the bomb, but they stole that too...

Only complaint is that there aren't any kind of "stations" for different genres, but that's understandable because of the lack of songs thus far. You should try hooking up with the newgrounds audio staff and one of the coders to make it so that it automatically updates with the most popular songs of each genre every week while still keeping the old ones, to build up it's own collection of music.

deathink responds:

I am going to harass newgrounds to help me make the next one some day... I didn't with this one because I wanted it to be a surprise to the staff. Thanks for the review, and i am glad you like it!