Game Grumps Movie Trailer Game Grumps Movie Trailer

I want to punch the lovely fellow below me. His real name is Arin, his internet alias is Egoraptor.

Hilarious video!

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Just fucking Godzilla's moan got me so hard I started laughing and woke up my family

Fairly OddFortress Fairly OddFortress

Help I'm crying

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Yep, this is pretty much what happened. What happens in Rock Tunnel stays in Rock Tunnel.

.:Cupcakes:. .:Cupcakes:.

I was laughing so hard the whole way through this. I have know about this song since like 2008, and had kind of forgotten about it and it's awesomeness. When i heard the intro on the guitar, I literally said out loud "YOU DID NOT." This is so awesome xD

For all those wondering what the song is, its Ready To Die by Andrew W. K. (who, by the way is hosting a show on Nick. Crazy world, right?)

Bananas Bananas

The animation was awesome. The voices and story sucked... fair trade.

Tarboy Tarboy

After years of watching this, I have finally master the art of talking like an old guy, from the example set by the robot in this video.

Shut up Billy!!!

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Doctor of what? There are so many great lines from this ^^

It's a fantastic animation, although it looked kind of choppy at spots, and it could look a lot more fluid and smooth, you have the technique of drawing and animating ponies down to a science.

Sly's Dilemma Sly's Dilemma

Woah, people still remember this game? Hell yeahz! Good animation, good parody, bad quality sound. I also found it odd that the writers name was NocturnalRaccoon...

kymeloart responds:

It's been my NG name for over a year now...

HowIGotThroughDarkSouls HowIGotThroughDarkSouls

After that, all I have to say is that it's good to have you back.

TerminalMontage responds: